Your AUGUSTE REYMOND watch is warranted by AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A. for a period of twenty-four (24) months after the date of purchase, respecting the terms and conditions in this warranty chapter. The international AUGUSTE REYMOND warranty covers material and manufacturing defects.
The warranty only comes into force if the warranty card is dated, fully and correctly completed with model number and serial number, and stamped by an official AUGUSTE REYMOND dealer. During the warranty period and by presenting the valid original warranty card and a copy of the purchase document, you will have the right to have any manufacturing defect repaired free of charge.
In this manufacturer’s warranty, following points are excluded:
- The end of life of the battery,
- Normal using and normal aging (e.g. changing colour and/or material of non metallic straps and chains, such as leather, textile, rubber ; peeling off the plating, scratched crystal),
- Accidents (knocks, dents, crushing, broken crystal, etc.), lack of care, any damage on any parts of the watch resulting from abusive use, incorrect use of the watch and non-observance of the use directions provided by AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A.
- The AUGUSTE REYMOND watch handled by non-authorised persons (e.g. for services or repairs or battery replacements ) or which has been altered in its original condition beyond AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A.’s control,
- Also excluded are indirect or consequential damages of any kind resulting from e.g. the use, the non –functioning, the defects or the inaccuracy of the AUGUSTE REYMOND watch,
- Any further claims against AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A. e.g. for damages additional to the above described warranty is expressly excluded, except mandatory statutory rights, the purchaser may have against the manufacturer.
- Is independent of any warranty that may be provided by the seller, for which he carries sole responsibility,
- Does not affect the purchaser’s rights against the seller nor any other mandatory statutory rights the purchaser may have against the seller,
- The AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A.’s customer service in Nidau ensures the perfect maintenance of your AUGUSTE REYMOND watch. If your watch needs attention, contact an official AUGUSTE REYMOND retailer or an authorised AUGUSTE REYMOND Service Centre in your country : they can guarantee service according to AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A.’s standards.
An empty battery should be replaced immediately in order to reduce the risk of leakage and consequent damage to the movement. We recommend that you contact an approved AUGUSTE REYMOND Service Center or authorised AUGUSTE REYMOND retailer, as they are equipped with the tools and apparatus required to carry out the work and the necessary checks in a professional manner.
We offer an international warranty of 2 years for material and manufacturing defects in your watch. Keep your purchase document and make sure the warranty card is filled out by the retailer. For watches from ORIGIN, UNITY and HERITAGE 1898 collections, you can extend your warranty to 3 years (1 more year) by joining My AR. Please register within 3 months after your purchase in myAR care. For any warranty repair we would need the filled out original warranty card, a copy of the purchase document and your AR extension code if you have a warranty extension.
AUGUSTE REYMOND S.A., Zihlstrasse 50, 2560 Nidau, Switzerland
AUGUSTE REYMOND is a registered trademark.